- 52 of 58 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||YA EVANS, R. MICHAEL VEY #1 (Text to phone)||34031123476157||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1451656505
- ISBN: 9781451656503
- ISBN: 9781451656503 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 1451656505 (hbk.)
- ISBN: 9781451658224 (eBook)
- ISBN: 1451658222 (eBook)
- Physical Description: 326 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Simon Pulse/Mercury Ink hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Mercury Ink/Simon Pulse, 2011.
|Summary, etc.:|| To everyone at Meridian High School, fourteen-year-old Michael Vey is nothing special, just the kid who has Tourette's syndrome. But in truth, Michael is extremely special--he has electric powers. Michael thinks he is unique until he discovers that a cheerleader named Taylor has the same mysterious powers. With the help of Michael's friend, Ostin, the three of them set out to discover how Michael and Taylor ended up with their abilities, and their investigation soon brings them to the attention of a powerful group who wants to control the electric teens--and through them, the world.
|Target Audience Note:|| "Ages 12 up"--Jacket.
"Ages 12 up"--Jacket.
|Awards Note:|| Nutmeg Award Nominee, Teen, 2014.
Search for related items by subject
Science fiction, American.