Steve Jobs : the man who thought different / a biography by Karen Blumenthal.
- 33 of 36 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||YA 92 JOB, S. BLUM (Text to phone)||34031127116197||Young Adult Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 125001445X (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781250014450 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 125001557X (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781250015570 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 310 p. : ill., ports. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Feiwel and Friends, 2012.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. -283) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Traces the inspiring life and career of the late founder of Apple, covering topics ranging from his struggles as an adopted child and a college dropout to his Buddhist faith and friendship with Steve Wozniak, in a portrait framed around his inspirational Stanford University commencement speech.