- 6 of 6 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||JF PINCUS, G. (Text to phone)||34031127109184||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0439912997 : HRD
- ISBN: 9780439912990 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0439912997 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9780439913003 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0439913004 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 226 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York, N.Y. : Arthur A. Levine Books, 2013.
|Summary, etc.:|| Gregory Korenstein-Jasperton is an eleven-year-old boy who likes to write stories and poems and is not excited by math, but he has a problem--he is the middle child in a family of math geniuses and his father expects him to participate in the City Math contest.