- 5 of 5 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||YA HART, J. (Text to phone)||34031124327268||Young Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062200341 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062200348 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 345 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : HarperTeen, an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 
|Summary, etc.:|| New Jersey teens Jake Stephenson and Amanda Blake are turning into zombies and, having devoured half of their senior class, they are on the run, pursued by teen psychic Cass, a member of a government unit charged with killing zombies and keeping their existence secret.
Search for related items by subject
Psychic ability > Juvenile fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Juvenile fiction.
Zombies > Fiction.
Psychic ability > Fiction.
Fugitives from justice > Fiction.