- 11 of 18 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||YA SMITH, J. (Text to phone)||34031127115777||Young Adult New Fiction||Checked out||10/13/2014|
- ISBN: 9780316254779 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0316254770 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York ; Little, Brown and Company, 2014.
|General Note:|| "Poppy."
|Summary, etc.:|| "Sparks fly when sixteen-year-old Lucy Patterson and seventeen-year-old Owen Buckley meet on an elevator rendered useless by a New York City blackout. Soon after, the two teenagers leave the city, but as they travel farther away from each other geographically, they stay connected emotionally, in this story set over the course of one year"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Voyages and travels > Fiction.
Social classes > Fiction.
Electric power failures > Fiction.
New York (N.Y.) > Fiction.