- 37 of 41 copies at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||YA MCBRIDE, L. NECROMANCER #1 (Text to phone)||34031123457132||Young Adult New Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780805090987
- ISBN: 0805090983
- ISBN: 9780805090987 (hc : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 0805090983 (hc : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 242 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Henry Holt, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sam LaCroix, a Seattle fast-food worker and college dropout, discovers that he is a necromancer, part of a world of harbingers, werewolves, satyrs, and one particular necromancer who sees Sam as a threat to his lucrative business of raising the dead.
|Awards Note:|| Nutmeg Award Nominee, High School, 2014.