11 birthdays / by Wendy Mass.
- ISBN: 9780545052399 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0545052394 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780545155649 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0545155649 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780545052405 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0545052408 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9780606139908 (Turtleback Books)
- ISBN: 0606139907 (Turtleback Books)
- ISBN: 9781442072152 (Follettbound)
- ISBN: 1442072156 (Follettbound)
- Physical Description: 236 p. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 2009.
After celebrating their first nine same-day birthdays together, Amanda and Leo, having fallen out on their tenth and not speaking to each other for the last year, prepare to celebrate their eleventh birthday separately but peculiar things begin to happen as the day of their birthday begins to repeat itself over and over again.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning MG 4.1 7.
A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Birthdays > Fiction.
Time > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Birthdays > Juvenile fiction.
Time > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.