Learning together with young children : a curriculum framework for reflective teachers / Deb Curtis and Margie Carter.
- ISBN: 9781929610976 (alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1929610971 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: xii, 260 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 28 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: St. Paul, MN : Redleaf Press, 2008.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 252-254) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
A curriculum framework for reflective teaching -- Create a nourishing classroom culture -- Enhance the curriculum with materials -- Bring yourself to the teaching and learning process -- Coach children to learn about learning -- Dig deeper to learn with children -- Adapt the curriculum framework for different settings -- Claim your responsibility to live fully and teach well.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Early childhood education > Curricula > United States.
Early childhood education > Activity programs > United States.
Reflective teaching > United States.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wolcott Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||372.210973 CURT EARLY CHILDHOOD LIBRARY (Text)||34031131169802||Parent Shelf||Available||-|