Spotlight on young children : exploring play / Holly Bohart, Kathy Charner, and Derry Koralek, editors.
- ISBN: 1938113144
- ISBN: 9781938113147
- Physical Description: 129 p. : col. ill ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Association for the Education of Young Children, c2015.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
"The articles in this collection emphasize the importance of play--from infancy through the primary grades, how to support and scaffold children's play, and how to connect play to learning. Also included is a professional development guide with questions and activities"--Publisher's Web site.
Search for related items by subject
Early childhood education > Activity programs.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wolcott Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.