Mind in the making : the seven essential life skills every child needs / Ellen Galinsky.
- ISBN: 9780062041296 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0062041290 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xv, 382 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition: NAEYC special ed.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, c2010.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (p. -369) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Skill one: focus and self control -- Skill two: perspective taking -- Skill three: communicating -- Skill four: making connections -- Skill five: critical thinking -- Skill six: taking on challenges -- Skill seven: self-directed, engaged learning.
Bringing the work of more than a hundred scientists into a form that parents everywhere can use, Galinsky has divided this information into the seven skills she believes all children should learn, showing parents not only what children are capable of, but specifically how to develop those capabilities in their children from birth up until age eight.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Life skills guides.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wolcott Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.