- 35 of 38 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Wolcott Public Library.
0 current holds with 38 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||E REIDY, J. (Text to phone)||34031147052224||Juvenile Picture Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1534416641 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781534416642 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1534416641 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781534416642 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781534416642
- ISBN: 1534416641
1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 24 x 27 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 
- Top Holds Over Last 5 Years: 1 / 5.0
|Summary, etc.:||He may be slow but Truman the turtle is determined to find his girl Sarah, who has boarded a city bus on her way to preschool.|
Charter Oak Children’s Book Award (COCBA) Nominee, 2019-2020.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Human-animal relationships Juvenile fiction
Pets Juvenile fiction
Turtles Juvenile fiction