Red truck, yellow truck / Michelle Robinson, Jez Tuya.
- 0 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Wolcott Public Library.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Wolcott Public Library||E ROBINSON, M. (Text to phone)||34031148800035||Juvenile New Picture Book||Checked out||09/25/2021|
- ISBN: 1682633020 : SAL
- ISBN: 9781682633021 : SAL
- ISBN: 1682633020
- ISBN: 9781682633021
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 26 x 27 cm
- Publisher: Atlanta, Georgia : Peachtree, 
Reading age 3 - 7 years.
Red truck, yellow truck and their dog drivers are on their way to the construction site. But as they drive through the busy city, a snowy forest, and a cow-filled farm, they get sidetracked by a slow garbage truck, a snowdrift, and a speeding tractor. Will they get their jobs done before they have to turn in for the night?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Trucks > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Juvenile fiction.
Trucks > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Stories in rhyme.